Search This Blog

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Playing in La Cruz


Singing at the Sky Bar

Sayulita

Barra de Navidad

Beach in Barra
Our friends are leaving today.  
Ceilydh is heading to the South Pacific.
So is Whatcha Gonna Do.  
Blue Moon left yesterday.
Evergreen with the crew of Southern Cross is on their 16th day of passage.
Savannah made it a couple days ago.
Adios III has been there for quite sometime already.

We Hotspurvians, however, are waiting for the engine to be aligned... correctly, this time. So it looks like we won't be going anywhere anytime soon. We just got our new coupler yesterday. Meanwhile, I have been scraping varnish off the toe rail. It's almost ready for my homemade concoction of DEKSOLE. I have sanded until I can't sand anymore. A few more stains need to be dealt with and then I'm ready to apply the liquid stuff. I've been told that this is the fun part. Anything to keep my mind off friends parting ways.

Puerto Vallarta

Monkeying around in Barra

Playing with Chiquita
Drama Princesses
It's going to be interesting to see how Carolyne deals with saying goodbye to Maia. They have been joined at the hip for so long now that I know it is going to hurt bad to pull them apart. This is the hardest part of cruising, I think. Saying goodbye.
photo by Ceilydh

No comments:

Post a Comment